- the largest city in southern Alberta; an oil and gas center and a technology center for Alberta and most of western Canada
- Calgary was a federal electoral district in Alberta, Canada that was represented in the Canadian House of Commons from 1904 to 1917. It was located initially in the Northwest Territories. Following the creation of the province of Alberta in 1905, the riding was located in that province.
- A city in southern Alberta, in southwestern Canada; pop. 710,680
- Calgary was a territorial electoral district for the Legislative Assembly of Northwest Territories, Canada.
- The state of being free from illness or injury
- A person’s mental or physical condition
- Soundness, esp. financial or moral
- a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease; “physicians should be held responsible for the health of their patients”
- the general condition of body and mind; “his delicate health”; “in poor health”
- (healthy) having or indicating good health in body or mind; free from infirmity or disease; “a rosy healthy baby”; “staying fit and healthy”
- An administrative district of a city or country
- A part of the body, esp. around or near an organ
- the extended spatial location of something; “the farming regions of France”; “religions in all parts of the world”; “regions of outer space”
- An area or division, esp. part of a country or the world having definable characteristics but not always fixed boundaries
- area: a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; “in the abdominal region”
- a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth; “penguins inhabit the polar regions”
my calgary health region – Philips DVP3560
" A Beacon of Hope for Our Lost Youth"
I was minding my own business trespassing on private property taking pictures of the cool LED on this new office building and this guy in a mini-van drove up and rolled down his window and yelled over at me "Hey do you know what this building is for?"
So I said "Ya it is the new Calgary Health Region office building."
So he said "NO! It is not! It can’t be! It is meant to be a beacon of hope for our lost youth. They can see this from all over and it will attract them here so they can be saved. It is a combination of a Christian cross and a samurai sword."
So I said "It is not! It is going to be full of health bureaucrats and nobody is going to be saved by them!"
Calgary Health Region office building
my calgary health region
Reaching deep into personal spiritual experiences, Regions of Captivity focuses on where the souls of both believers and unbelievers can be held captive. Based firmly on Scripture and complete trust in Jesus, the emphasis on spiritual warfare and the devil’s schemes—with some graphic depictions and real-life testimonies—exposes lies and reveals God’s truth.
Regions of Captivity encourages you to:
• Establish yourself in heavenly places.
• Appropriate Christ’s victory over bondage.
• Accept the keys to God’s kingdom.
• Believe the prophetic revelation of the Holy Spirit to set yourself free.
• Take Scripture from the mystical realm to practical reality.
Part of your soul may be held prisoner through sin, sickness, fear, or pain. Regions of Captivity teaches the easiest and most effective way of being delivered—through the amazing revelation of the spiritual realm that surrounds you. When you understand the root cause of what is happening, you will break through to total freedom!